Wednesday, February 6, 2013

MY FIRST HAND CRAFTED STERLING SILVER LINK CHAIN

I crafted this about a year ago.  I got brave enough to attempt silver.  I thin it came out well.

I really enjoyed making this.  This is a bigger linked chain.  It really easy to make.  Just make a bunch of jump rings and put them together any way you like.  The sterling silver was such a joy to work with compared to that nickel silver.

I found this big lock and key and thought it would go well with my link chain.

Well, that's it for tonight blog update.  I have loads more pics to share with you.  Please be patient.  So till the next time...Many Blessings.

Sincerely,
Mary Helen




Here's where I began adding the links to my desired length.
This necklace has over an ounce of silver in it.
Looks and feels really nice. Well, I'm a happy camper.

No comments:

Post a Comment